Get relief from allergy symptoms—including nasal congestion and sinus pressure.
- Available in packs of 24
- ✔Lactose Free
- ✔Gluten Free
- ✔Alcohol Free
- ✔Saccharin Sodium Free
Uses and Directions
- ✔Relieves: Blocked and runny noses
- ✔Relieves: Sinus pain
- ✔Relieves: Allergy and hayfever symptoms
Who can use this product
Adults and children 12 years and over:
2 tablets every 4 - 6 hours when necessary.
Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours.
WHICH SINUSES ARE CAUSING YOUR SINUS PAIN?
in your forehead, vary greatly in size
behind your nose and between your eyes, about the size of a matchbox
behind your cheekbones, between the bottom of your eyes, and the top of your upper jaw, about the size of a large walnut
deep in your head behind your nose, about the size of a large grape
- Do not use if you have taken paracetamol, have taken anti-histamines, need to drive a car, need to operate machinery or for children under 12 years.
- Check with your healthcare professional before taking any medication for your symptoms. If you have any concerns in regards to taking other medications, check with your healthcare professional.
- Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant, are taking anti-depressants, have heart problems, are taking any other medicines to treat cough & cold.
- If symptoms persist see your doctor.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Chlorpheniramine may cause drowsiness. Avoid alcohol.
- Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg per tablet
Paracetamol 500mg per tablet
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg per tablet
How It Works
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride is a decongestant that reduces the swelling (blocked nose) and secretions (runny nose) in the nasal passages and sinuses allowing the passages behind the nose and above the eyes to clear.
Paracetamol is an analgesic that relieves sinus and headache pain.
Chlorpheniramine is an antihistamine that relieves allergy and hay fever symptoms.
Where To Buy